The picture above got my attention last week. I now have all the ingredients to go ahead and make them tonight.
These are courtesy of grassfedgirl.com. She kicked up the keto versions of Chocolate Chip Fat Bombs online but also made them dairy free. At times, it’s hard to make some "keto treats" but this one will give you your healthy fat and lipids to fuel your day.
These Keto Chocolate Chip Fat Bombs are a perfect low carb (4.9g net carbs) and dairy free snack. They’re also gluten and should be sugar free;).
Take about 10 minutes, serves 27 scoops of dough (3 per serving), approx. 165kcal ea
- 3/4 cup coconut milk or heavy cream
- 1/4 cup Swerve for lower carb (maple sugar if going paleo)
- 3/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 cup grass fed melted butter or ghee
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 cup sugar free chocolate chips (or semi/cocoa-sweet)
4 Step Instructions
- In a large bowl, combine cream, sweetener, coconut flour, butter, vanilla, and salt until well blended.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Refrigerate for an hour then roll into balls.
- Store in a container in the freezer to enjoy one at a time.