This is a compressed version of the In House PCDP. It is an intensive 16 week program where you will learn all the details about coaching and also running a business.
19 Years of Age
Functional Fitness/Personal Training - Level 1 Certification
Minimum One Year Functional Fitness/Personal Training Experience
Tuition Rates & Length:
1) A student may be entitled to a refund of tuition fees in the event that:
(a) The student provides written notice to the institution that he or she is withdrawing from the program; or
(b) The institution provides written notice to the student advising that the student has been dismissed from the program.
2) The written notice of withdrawal or dismissal may be delivered in any manner provided that a receipt or other verification is available that indicates the date on which the notice is delivered.
3) The notice of withdrawal or dismissal is deemed to be effective from the date it is delivered.
4) The refund to which a student is entitled is calculated on the total tuition fees due under the contract. Where total tuition fees have not yet been collected, the institution is not responsible for refunding more than has been collected to date and a student may be required to make up for monies due under the contract.
5) If the institution has received fees in excess of the amount it is entitled to under the student contract, the excess amount must be refunded.
6) Refund policy for students:
(a) Refunds before the program of study begins:
7) Refunds after the program of study starts:
(a) If written notice of withdrawal is received by the institution or a student is dismissed before 10% of the period of instruction specified in the contract has elapsed, the institution may retain 30% of the tuition due under the contract.
(b) If written notice of withdrawal is received by the institution, or a student is dismissed after 10% and before 30% of the period of instruction specified in the contract has elapsed, the institution may retain 50% of the tuition due under the contract.
(c) If a student withdraws or is dismissed after 30% of the period of instruction specified in the contract has elapsed, no refund is required.
8) Where a student did not meet the institutional and/or program specific minimum requirements for admission through no misrepresentation or fault of their own, the institution must refund all tuition and fees paid under the contract, less the applicable non-refundable student application or registration fee.
9) Where a student withdraws or is dismissed from their program, they are entitled to 100% refund of any as-yet to be received consumables that have been pre-paid.
10) Where a student withdraws or is dismissed from their program after receiving technical equipment from the institution free of charge:
(a)The student must return the equipment unopened or as issued within 14 calendar days; and
(b) If the student fails to return the equipment as set out above, the institution may deduct the reasonable cost of the equipment from any amount to be refunded to the student.
11) Refunds owed to students must be paid within 30 days of the institution receiving written notification of withdrawal and all required supporting documentation, or within 30 days of an institution’s written notice of dismissal.
For More information please contact email@example.comJoin Now