Why would you go?
- Functional Mobility: Articular (joint) strength and neuromuscular control.
- Articular Resilience: Increase the tissue load bearing capacity, leading to greater injury resilience.
- Articular Health and Resilience: Overall joint health throughout the full ROM while demonstrating full control with the neuromuscular and muscular systems.
- Progressional and Supplemental: You may range from an old dog with limited tricks, to a wacky waving inflatable arm flailing tube dude. Designed with your other training in mind, we'll work with our current programming blocks to enhance your movement.
- Coach Chesty
What will we do?
Progressive/Regressive Angular Isometric Loading (PAILs/RAILs) Using base positions, we'll override the stretch reflex through isometrics and expand your range of motion, unlocking a window of opportunity.
Controlled Articular Rotations (CARs) Taking advantage of that window, we'll run you these articular motions to secure that newly acquired range.
Additional Movement Challenges Taking further advantage of that window, we'll create movement variability, as the one trick pony gets processed at the glue factory.
- Expand. Control. Create. Maintain.
Schedule & Time Class will be held regularly in conjunction with our programming cycles. With our new cycle only a week away, the first class will be held on Saturday, May 28th, at 12:15 after the morning classes.
- Tuesdays at 7:15pm
- Saturdays at 12:15pm
Cost6 Week Cycle Access | $240 Pay Link: https://madlabschooloffitness.sites.zenplanner.com/sign-up-now.cfm Leave your foam roller at home, along with your other sex toys. It's time to get the real work in. Let me know if you're interested, and feel free to approach me over coming weeks with any questions. Coach Chesty Contact & Sign Up: Email: email@example.com (subject: "MadMob")
Instagram: @thechestevez @madlabschooloffitness